I love a really good bliss ball. And with lemons in season right now, here’s an awesome recipe that’s easy to make, and delicious. I used one large lemon for this recipe, however if you like it lemony, I would add the juice of two lemons. Enjoy!
100g raw cashews
10 Medjool dates (or dried dates)
1 large lemon, rind and juice
100g shredded coconut (plus extra for rolling)
40g vanilla protein powder
- Soak the cashews in boiling water while you get the rest of the ingredients ready. If you’re using dried dates, soak these as well. You can soak the cashews and dates together.
- Using a food processor, add the lemon rind (finely cut), lemon juice, coconut, protein powder. Drain the cashews (and dates if you’ve soaked them), and add these to the processor.
- Blend for a good minute until you get the desired consistency. Taste and add extra lemon juice if required.
- Roll the mixture into balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.